:::The Going: The ground @Downroyal is good to firm, commenced watering on National Hunt track ::: Posted 18th Jun 2018
This policy explains what cookies are, how Down Royal Corporation of Horsebreeders uses them on our website and what you can do to manage how they are used.
Cookies and how they benefit you
Our cookies help us:
• Make our website work as you'd expect.
• Remember your settings during and between visits.
• Improve the speed/security of the site.
• Allow you to share pages with social networks like Facebook, Twitter.
• Continuously improve our website for you.
• Make our marketing more efficient (ultimately helping us to offer you the best the service we can).
How long do cookies last?
When a web server sends a cookie, it asks your browser to keep that particular cookie until a certain date and time. These dates can be:
• Some date in the future – which might be a few minutes or a few hours from now (to track something like your shopping cart in an online store). The cookie might expire many years in the future, to keep track of your browser for a long time.
• When you close your browser – this is called a session cookie, the next time you start your browser these will have vanished.
• Some date in the past – this is how the server asks a browser to remove a previously-stored cookie.
• Our own cookies
• Remembering if you have accepted our terms and conditions.
• Remembering if we have already asked you certain questions.
There is no way to prevent these cookies being set other than to not use our site.
Site improvement cookies
We regularly test new designs or site features on our sites. We may do this by showing slightly different versions of our websites to different people and anonymously monitoring how our site visitors respond to these different versions. Ultimately this helps us to offer you a better website experience.
Anonymous visitor statistics cookies
Advertising or targeting cookies
These types of cookies are used to deliver adverts which will be more relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement and to help measure the effectiveness of the advertising campaign. They are normally placed by advertising networks with the Trust's permission. They remember that you have visited a website and this information is shared with other organisations such as advertisers. Targeting or advertising cookies will often be linked to site functionality provided by the other organisation.
We also use some social media cookies which allow you to interact with our website through various social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter and You Tube.
Our content management system will also set cookies without which the site could not function.
Third party functions
Turning cookies off
15th Jun 2018
Due to a group cancellation we have 50 Marquee passes for Saturday 23rd June to ...
12th Jun 2018
Entries are in for the Magners Cider NI Derby - get your tickets booke...
View our 360 interactive tour and take control as you view the fabulous surroundings and facilities at Down Royal.